Sefton Childrens Trust
Dear Members, Friends and Supporters
Just a quick update to let you know that we are still here working in the background to support our families where ever we can and have redeveloped our website which is now live.
We are planning and preparing for this year’s residential trip. If, however, due to Covid, we have to postpone until next year we will be supporting our families in other ways during the summer holidays in line with Government guidelines by providing food, craft items and tickets for families to have days out together.
A huge thank you on behalf of the families we work with for all who support Sefton Children’s Trust. We are still short of funds for this summer’s residential trip and would be so grateful if anyone is able to support us with funds. If you would like to donate through Local Giving to support our work – please click here. Every donation makes a difference.
Thank you all once again from the Trustees of Sefton Children’s Trust
Formed in 1984 as a registered charity by three foster mothers
We hope to provide you with an insight into:
- what we do
- who we are
- how we support young people and families experiencing difficulties living in the Sefton area of Merseyside
Our aims are :
To provide holidays/residential experiences for young people of families who are experiencing difficulties who reside mainly within the borough of Sefton
- We offer places to schools as part of a positive reward system
- To provide support over a 3 year period
- To provide respite for young people and families
- To promote respectful and considerate behaviour
- For young people to build relationships with positive role models
- To deliver educational and recreational programmes to advance the the personal and social development of young people
Children are referred to Sefton Childrens Trust by Social Workers, Educational Psychologists, Youth and Community workers, Teachers, Health Visitors, GP’s and other Professionals
If you would like to donate please click here to view our funding page – every donation makes a difference.